Your first visit to our practice establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information and give you time to get to know our staff. To understand what to expect from your first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our friendly staff is dedicated to caring for you and your entire family's oral health and well-being. We take the time to create a personalized treatment for each patient based on their wants and needs with the best materials, equipment and technique. It is our goal to educate and empower you to value your oral health and to make your visit with us an extremely pleasant one, sending you home with a beautiful and healthy smile.
Please check back here soon for New Patient Forms you will need to complete on your first visit. You can print and fill these forms at home before your arrive to help expedite your appointment. Don't have a printer? No problem, just come to the office 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment to give you enough time to fill them out in person
What to Expect at Your First Visit
Your first visit to our office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you as you get introduced to our amazing team, and we get to better understand your wants, needs and desires.
- We will first review your medical and dental history, then continue to evaluate your oral health.
- Digital x-rays will be taken to both aid in our diagnosing and for your overall dental education.
- Other diagnostic information can be obtained at this visit as well, such as digital photos we take with our intraoral camera.
- An oral cancer screening evaluating your soft tissues will be completed.
- Your gum health will be evaluated.
- Treatment options will be presented and discussed. We have an array of models we like to use to also help our patients visualize dental conditions and treatment, and to also help answer any questions you may have. Education is key to make well informed decisions to improve and maintain your oral health.